Sunday, September 17, 2006

Taking A Much-Needed Break

...I think I deserve a very long break.

On the heels of that last entry, and on the heels of so much going on in my life, I think I deserve a very long break. I am fortunate to have planned one in advance. Of course, back in February when my Papa and I were scheduling my vacation, I had absolutely no premonition whatsoever that these events were going to happen. Back then, circumstances were different. Perhaps even I was different.

Anyway, vacation time is here. I'll be off to Davao tomorrow, and will be back Friday next week. This break is far from what I've been accustomed to back in college (with sem breaks and Christmas breaks and what-not), but I'll take what I have during these hard times. Besides, my leave couldn't have come at a better time. In Davao, I can recharge myself. In Davao, I can renew myself.

Till next Friday, guys. I will miss you.

No comments: