Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Post-Birthday Happy Happy

Needless to say, I am a happy 22-year old.

My 22nd birthday would not have been the same if not for the people who greeted me, texted me, called me up, posted me as one of their topics in their blogs, and even thought of me and realized that it's my birthday but decided not to greet me because I didn't greet them on their birthdays. Thank you! Even when I'm in my old age and locked up in a mental asylum (a fine place to be in your last days, I think), I shall remember each of your faces.

I must especially thank my mean girls for providing me with one heck of a surprise. I love the fitting shirts and that funky belt! I have already plans of using them as weapons to flirt. But of course, of course, my loyalties are with you guys always. Thank you!

I must also thank my youngling and youngling-extension friends in the Actuarial Department! Exposing me in all my nakedness (well, not really), poking fun at my tremendous height (well, also not really), and providing with more weapons of flirtation (what's with all the flirtation, huh?) was truly an unexpected twist in what was turning out to be a very happy day. Thank you!

Finally, I'd like to thank Jel for that wonderful treat in the Spaghetti Factory! Please never leave me? Please? Haha. Thank you!

Needless to say, I am a happy 22-year-old.

(I'm sorry for that morbid image involving lunatics in caged cells-- I have no intention of being locked up during the next few decades, so there is no need to worry.)


No comments: