Sunday, June 25, 2006

All That Which Adds to Mass

Finally, something that beats calling fastfood hotlines.

These past few days, I have been worrying about the expansion of my midsection. My appetite has truly grown ever since I've entered Actuarial. Much of it can be attributed to the food-loving culture the department has, but somewhere deep inside my tummy, a small voice says that I'm just getting hungrier. Which is not bad in itself, but as I've said, I'm just worried at the rate at which my dreams of getting abs is fading. If this goes on, I'll be like Jeland in no time. (Just kidding, Jel.)

Since we are on the subject of my increasing appetite, we might as well talk about food. Right now, Jel and I have succumbed to the simplicity of fastfood delivery services. We've been having our dinner delivered right to our boarding house doorstep. Our personal favorite is Jollibee, since we prefer its ChickenJoy to McDonald's Chicken McDo, and besides, a stomach-filling rice-chicken combo is all that you can ever hope to have delivered to your home. Our preference changed, however, when we learned about McDonald's 8MCDO online delivery service.

Finally, something that beats calling fastfood hotlines. This is advantageous for us because 1) we don't have a landline phone, and going down to the first floor to use one is just time-consuming (haha, what lazy sloths); and 2) we have an amazing Internet connection that I just absolutely love. Needless to say, we used the delivery service like crazy. We ordered breakfast. We ordered dinner. We ordered lunch. Great food, great service, great over-all.

Now I just have to go back to worrying about this little tummy of mine.

No comments: