Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Random Ramblings from the King

I'm going back to work tomorrow.

I'm going back to work tomorrow (or today, it's already 2 AM, but whatever). It's been a fun 6 days' worth of vacation. I just hope I've learned my lessons, whatever these lessons may be.

I'm just babbling here, but please let me. I'm in that melancholic mood again. Everyone's asleep already, so I'm just here, hanging around. I'm about to sleep in awhile. Maybe that's why I'm just randomly writing. I'm making myself sleep.

This is such a pointless post. I can't even say what I have to say.

Like I said to my friend, AA, it's amazing what life throws at you. Curve balls! Or maybe boomerangs. Haha. AA, let's talk! Let's talk talk. I have a lot of things to share. Maybe you can be my psychiatrist or something.

I'm going to work tomorrow. I'm going to work tomorrow. I'm going to work tomorrow.


In every cloud, there is a silver lining
That shines at each arc
That sparkles at each curve
That scintillates at every angle

It shields us from nightmares
And guards our thoughts
So we may not be lost in them
So we may not be caught in them

Of its end and of its beginning
We know not, we see not--
And we do not care
As long as the lining is there

Ah, what mythical god
Held the world on his shoulders
And saw those clouds fly past
In silver flight?

What did he say when he was no stronger?
When he was no brighter?
"I must move faster, soar higher!
I must reach those sparkling lights."



3 comments:

Joey said...

wow! bumalik ka rin! :P

ohh... a cryptic entry... interesting...

anyways, i quit blogging na (see my last entry). but i'll still visit blogs though. :)

btw, you're still vein with those pics. however, your previous avatar is way in a different league than your current one. you look fat in your avatar now (the neck and all)... you can do better. (ngek, parang simon noh?) :p

anyways, congrats! you have returned. and i am now (again) bothered by your previous entries!

cheers and good luck in your endeavors!

joey²
:)

Joey said...

ay... almost forgot... you really remind me of Chris Richardson for obvious reasons (the looks and how you flirt with the cam...) :p

joey²
:)

The Dark-Skinned King said...

Aba aba aba... mataba pala ha! =) Papaluin kita! Hehehe. Thanks pala sa mp3's, they're in my library na.

Matangkad pala si Chris Richardson no? Mas matangkad siya kay sa kay Blake at Sanjaya. =)